We thank you for deciding to visit us. We want your experience on the site to be the best possible, and for that reason we have written this Cookies Policy in the most transparent way possible.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device that is used when visiting a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time he accesses SACSA S.L. and also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet; they cannot damage the user’s equipment / device and, if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, they help us identify and resolve possible operating errors of http://www.sacsanaval.com.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but they have small differences:
Session Cookies Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when the browser is closed. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the security of the website or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the device’s hard drive and our website reads them every time a new visit to http://www.sacsanaval.com is made; It has a specific expiration or expiration date, after which the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify their actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us understand how users arrive at our site and improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies: Allow http://www.sacsanaval.com remember decisions made by the user, such as your login or identifier. The information that these cookies collect is anonymized (that is, it does not contain your name, address, or other data).
- Third party cookies: Third-party cookies are the cookies installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or external content supplements (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these types of files to track their visits to each site where they are advertised.
- Analytical Cookies: These are cookies that have the purpose of periodic maintenance and guarantee the best operation and service to the user; collecting data of your activity.
By accessing http://www.sacsanaval.com, expressly accepts that we can use this type of cookies on their devices.
Third party cookies Google Analytics Cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., the entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
User configuration to avoid Cookies
Thus, you can block cookies through the browser configuration tools or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To know more visit http://windows.
microsoft.com/es-es/windows- vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft. com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-cookies-in-internet- explorer-9.
- If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To learn more visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies.
- If you use Chrome, in the Options section> Advanced options> Privacy. To learn more http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/