In this sense, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD) . It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
- IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we reflect the following data below: the company holder of the website is Servicio y Asistencia de la Construcción, S.L. (from now on referred to as SACSA), located in C/ Ibarra y Cía., s/n, Dársena Exterior, 35008 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, España, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands (Spain), Tax ID number: B35064815, registered in the Business Register of Las Palmas, in Volume 194, Book 320, Folio 144, Section 3ª, Sheet 2971, Registration 1ª of the Book of Business. E-Mail: email@example.com
- USERS: The access and/or use of the websites of SACSA gives the condition of USER, accepting from such access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. Such conditions apply regardless of the enforceable General Conditions of the Contract.
- WEBSITE USE: http://sacsanaval.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “contents) on the Internet belonging to SACSA or its licensors, to which the USER can have the access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of this Site.
- DATA PROTECTION: SACSA complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 of Protection of Personal Data in the Real Decreto 1720/2007 of December 21 in which the Regulations of development of the Organic Law and any other legislation currently in force at any time and enforces proper use and handling o the USER’s personal data. So, along with each personal data request form, in the services the USER can ask to SACSA, SACSA will inform the USER about the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the data processing in each case, informing him/her about the responsibility on the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, the purpose of data processing and communications to third parties if it is done. Moreover, SACSA advises that enforces the Law 34/2002 of July 11, concerning Services of the Information Society and the Electronic Commerce and will ask the USER’s consent to use his/her mail with final purposes at all times.
- INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: SACSA by itself or as an assignee owns all industrial and intellectual property rights of http://sacsanaval.com, as well as the items they contain (images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, materials selection, computer programs needed for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by SACSA or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication are specifically prohibited, including any means of using all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of SACSA. The USER commits to respect the industrial and intellectual property rights owned by SACSA. The USER can view the Site items and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of his/her computer or any other storage hardware, provided it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. The USER shall not remove, alter, neglect or manipulate any protection device or security system installed in the pages of SACSA.
- WARRANTY AND RESPONSIBILITY EXCLUSION: SACSA is not responsible under any circumstances for damages of any kind that could result, including: errors or omissions in the content, unavailability of the website or the transmission of viruses or malware, despite having adopted all the necessary technological means to prevent it.
- MODIFICATIONS: SACSA reserves the right to make, without prior notice, any modifications it deems appropriate in its website, being able to change, delete or add content and services provided as well as the way in which they are presented or located in the website.
- LINKS: In case the the website links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, SACSA will not exercise any control over such sites and contents. Under no circumstances SACSA shall be liable for any contents of any link belonging to other websites, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these links or hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any kind of association, fusion or partnership with the connected entities.
- GENERAL ASPECTS: SACSA will pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its website by exercising all the civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
- MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DURATION: SACSA can modify at any time the conditions specified here, duly publishing them as are here. The validity of these conditions will be based on its exposure and are valid until they are modified by others properly published.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between SACSA and the USER will be ruled by the current Spanish legislation and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.